CADENCE HENDERSON, NV – New Master Planned Community Coming Soon!
Cadence is a NEW 2200-acre master planned community in Henderson, NV, located near Lake Mead Blvd and Boulder Hwy, complete with 450 acres for parks (including a 50-acre Central Park), 100-acre sports park, walking & bike trails, and recreational amenities. Cadence will feature Wi-Fi availability in the public parks, a bike share program and many retail locations and office space, in addition to approximately 13,250 residences.
Currently four new home builders are on board to build in the new Cadence Master Planned Community, and sales offices are scheduled to open soon.
* Lennar Is developing an age-restricted senior community in Cadence of approximately 1000 homes.
* Woodside Homes is planning to build approximately 119 homes on 18 acres. These homes are rear-loaded, which means the garage entrance will be located towards the back of the home. The homes will also feature patios and decks, which will enable homeowners to take in the views of Cadence Central Park. The homes around the park will range from 2,500 square feet to 3,000 square feet. An Interest list is now forming.
* Ryland Homes is planning to build approximately 179 homes on 19 acres. Ryland will offer 2 collections of homes unique to Cadence, each with (optional) Rooftop Deck and ranging from 1939 – 2551 square feet. Sales will begin in early 2015.
* Richmond American is planning to build 221 homes on 34 acres, split between 2 neighborhoods in Cadence. The first neighborhood includes 138 home sites with two-story homes ranging from 1,800 square feet to 2,200 square feet and featuring courtyard entryways. The second Richmond American Homes neighborhood includes 83 home sites with single-story homes ranging from 2,050 square feet to 2,555 square feet. Construction will begin later this year with home sales beginning in early 2015.
I represent buyers for new homes in Las Vegas & Henderson AT NO CHARGE to the buyers! That’s right – I charge ZERO doc fees, ZERO admin fees and the builder pays my commission. (I must accompany you on your first tour of the community and register you to represent you.) Contact me to learn more about Cadence, or other new home communities in the Las Vegas and Henderson areas.
A common misconception when purchasing new construction is that you don’t need an agent. Why do you need a REALTOR to represent you on a new home?
– That friendly on-site salesperson works for and represents the builder’s interest and the builder’s interest ONLY. They are not there to “help” the consumer. Shouldn’t you have independent representation?
– An agent can give you objective professional advice and insight during all phases of the process, such as contract, options, construction, walkthrough, and closing.
– Real Estate is a huge investment. Why not use a professional that has years of experience and knowledge to put to work for you. Going in unrepresented is like trying to be your own attorney. Not usually a good idea.
– A buyer’s agent costs you nothing. The builder has allocated a sales commission to be paid to a buyer’s agent as most consumers are represented for the above reasons. When a buyer does not use a buyer’s agent, the builder either pays their sales representative a higher commission or pockets the savings.